Why study with us?
- We exist to serve seafarers by providing an unmatched level of service from start to finish.
- You'll receive your own pack of high quality study materials and tutor support.
- The core Learning Guide is a self-contained learning pack that's filled with activities, assignments, and learning tasks to develop your skills and produce swift and effective examination success.
- The quality of our provision is regularly inspected by Ofsted.
- We're a registered examination centre, so we can make all necessary arrangements for you to sit the exam, leaving you to focus on your studies.
- We're distance learning experts; no organisation has more experience of delivering learning to those who go to sea.
To purchase a course, you must be a registered user of this website so that we can communicate with you, send you learning materials and enter you for the appropriate exam. If not already registered, you will be prompted at check-out.
All those purchasing I/GCSE and A Level courses will be expected to complete a pre-course programme, that may last up to 4 weeks, before receiving your chosen course materials. The pre-course programme consists of activities and guidance to ensure that you are enrolled on to the right course and that your are ready to undertake a distance learning course.