Author: Phillipson, Olly
Heinemann IGCSE Geography is endorsed by the University of Cambridge International Examinations, so you can be confident the content meets the course requirements.
* Enables students to their extend theoretical knowledge and understanding in a worldwide context and develop the practical skills to required to complete the coursework.
* Free Exam Cafe Student Revison CD comes with the Student Book and contains revision tips, interactive exercises and exam practice to prepare students for the examination.
* Includes up-to-date and relevant case-study material and striking photographs.
Olly Phillipson is a highly experienced Geography editor and author. A former Head of Geography, she is currently an Assistant Examiner for CIE (overseas) and for Edexcel (GCE and GCSE). She has written and edited a wide range of Geography resources, including textbooks, CDs and web content, over the past 20 years. She has written a number of resources for Pearson Education, and was one of the first BBC Bitesize authors. Olly has won three Geographical Association Awards - Gold (Global Eye website), Silver (Geography Online website) and Highly Commended (Global Eye magazine), plus a Japan Festival Award. Widely travelled, she has also built up a major photo library of geographical and environmental images, called Geoprints.
3. Plate Tectonics
5. River Processes
6. Marine Processes
7. Weather and climate and Ecosystems
8. Agricultural systems
9. Industrial Systems
10. Leisure and Tourism
11. Energy and Water Resources
12. Environment, Resources and Management
Publication date: 09 Feb 2011